Adoption Options allows families to take the lead and make choices as well as create routines and structures that promote healthy relationships among the family.
Adoption Option Inc. Family Preservation
In 2012 AOI recognized a significant need for family preservation services for parents involved with the child welfare system. In order to address the various needs of the families, Adoption Option Inc. expanded the scope of services to include family preservation services, life skills education, and parenting time services. Services are offered in the Great Lakes Bay Region and surrounding areas.
Adoption Option Inc. provides varying services to the families of Midland, Gladwin, Isabella, Clare, Arenac, Bay, Saginaw, Genesee, Gratiot and Shiawasee Counties. Follow the Program Links below to learn more about each program and the services provided to families.
PACT – Foster Care Supportive Visitation
The Support Visitation-Parenting Time Services program (PACT) allows families to take the lead and make choices as well as create routines and structures that promote healthy relationships among the family. This program provides supervised visitation between birth parents and their children who are placed out of the home. The supervised visitation worker coordinates visitations and provides transportation for the parents and children to guarantee the visit times are convenient for all parties involved. During supervised visitations the PACT worker ensures the safety of the children while documenting the parent-child interactions. The visitation worker provides written documentation from each visit to the assigned Foster Care Worker.
- Isabella, Gladwin, Midland, Arenac, Saginaw, Gratiot and Shiawassee Counties
- This program requires a referral from the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Open to Families in Isabella, Gladwin, Midland, Arenac, Saginaw, Gratiot or Shiawassee County who are experiencing Children Protective Services involvement or have children placed in Foster Care
How to Access Services
- Contact your Isabella, Gladwin, Midland, Arenac, Saginaw, Gratiot or Shiawassee County DHHS worker to inquire about a referral.
- To find out more information on the program, please e-mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.