Adoption Options allows families to take the lead and make choices as well as create routines and structures that promote healthy relationships among the family.
Adoption Option Inc. Family Preservation
In 2012 AOI recognized a significant need for family preservation services for parents involved with the child welfare system. In order to address the various needs of the families, Adoption Option Inc. expanded the scope of services to include family preservation services, life skills education and parenting time services. Services are offered in the Great Lakes Bay Region and surrounding areas.
Adoption Option Inc. provides varying services to the families of Midland, Gladwin, Isabella, Clare, Arenac, Bay, Saginaw, Genesee, Gratiot and Shiawasee Counties. Follow the Program Links below to learn more about each program and the services provided to families.
PAL – Foster Care Supportive Visitation
PAL services are provided under two separate Foster Care Supportive Visitation contracts. PAL provides parent education using the Nurturing Parenting Program that was written by Dr. Stephen Bavolek. Individualized parent education and visitation coaching is provided to each parent, based upon their specific family’s dynamics. It is the responsibility of the PAL worker to coordinate, transport and provide one on one parent education and visit coaching. The PAL program works with the family for 12 weeks documenting the parent’s strengths and areas for improvement.
- Isabella, Clare, Gladwin, Midland, Arenac, Bay, Saginaw and Genesee Counties
- This program requires a referral from the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Open to Families in Isabella, Clare, Gladwin, Midland, Arenac, Bay, Saginaw or Genesee Counties County who have children placed in Foster Care.
How to Access Services
- Contact your Isabella, Clare, Gladwin, Midland, Arenac, Bay, Saginaw or Genesee Counties County DHHS worker to inquire about a referral.
- To find out more information on the program, please e-mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Adoption Option, Inc.
Contact AOICWO to discuss your interest in adoption. Work with a knowledgeable staff member to get the answers and information you need.